Tenant-Based Rental Assistance (TBRA)
- The San Benito Housing Authority is acccepting application right now for Tenant-Based Rental Assistance for households that have been financially impacted by COVID-19. Approved households may receive up to six (6) months of rental assistance and utility assitance.
To receive TBRA funds,applicants:
- Must be able to document financial impact due to loss of income or job after March 13, 2020
- Must be a legal resident/citizen of the United States
- Must live in San Benito, Texas
- Have income at or below HUD-specified income limits
2020 HOME Income Limits
Applicants must complete an application. All applications will be processed on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Deadline for applications is August 31, 2021.
To apply, please download and fill the following forms.
These forms may also be picked up at 1400 N. Reagan, San Benito, TX 78586
8am to 5pm
Fax: (956) 399-5413
San Benito, Tx 78586