The Landlord Seminar is offered to landlords and owners to familiarize themselves with SBHA’s programs and updates. These seminars can be viewed online by clicking on the Presentations links below.
Click on Landlord Forms below to view and/or print them.
- New Landlord Participation Packet
- Change of Ownership and/or Payee
- Owner / Landlord Change of Address
- Proposed Rental Unit
- Housing Quality Standards Information (HQS)
- HQS Commonly Failed Items
- HQS Owner or Tenant Certification of repairs
- Tenancy Addendum (to be attached to the lease)
- Request for Special/Complaint Inspection
- Request for Rental Change
- SBHA’s Policy on Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)
8am to 5pm
Fax: (956) 399-5413
San Benito, Tx 78586